A PROPRIETARY JACKETED HOSE WITH BEST IN CLASS HEAT RESISTANCE
The way firefighters view their hoses is changing. Fires are burning hotter, and extinguishing the fire faster is the name of the game. But what advances have been made to manufacture a hose that can withstand the actual thermal conditions it will be exposed to on the fireground? Snap-tite Hose is changing the narrative. Fire hoses are often the last line of defense for a firefighter and is another form of PPE for our brave heroes. A hose that can literally stand the heat while performing exceptionally? We made it. Our testing shows our Gladiator FIRE MASTER (FGM) hose withstands conditions similar to that of an actual fire. A hose like this can increase survivability of both firefighters and civilians. For more than 50 years, Snap-tite Hose has led the industry in safety and performance, with a commitment to high standards in manufacturing and testing. The Gladiator FM hose is our response to prevent more burn-through tragedies, because your life is worth it.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hose withstands over 15* minutes in both conductive and radiant heat load testing (UL- 19 test standards conducted in our lab under the same conditions as the UL lab).
- Same internal ID as Gladiator NF but with a new innovative jacket material technology.
- Excellent handling, kink resistance and GPM flow at the nozzle whether you are using 50 psi or 150 psi.
- Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -20F (-29C) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation, and most chemicals and petrochemicals.
- Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001:2015 certified quality assurance system.
HOSE SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
|HOSE MANUFACTURER/MODEL||RADIANT HEAT TEST||CONDUCTIVE HEAT TEST||DOORWAY KINK||WATER ABSORPTION||TABER ABRASION||COLD BEND TEST (-4F/BURST)|
|Snap-tite FIRE MASTER (1.75″)||900||900||15||3.05||91,500||PASS|
|Key Combat Ready (1.75″)||135||20||29||5.25||12,000||PASS|
|North American D-BAK (1.75″)||109||19||22||5.45||4,500||FAIL|
|Mercedes Kraken (1.75″)||70||6||22||3.32||4,500 (*uncoated)||PASS|