Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s other Milwaukee M28 battery tools. Until now. The all-new Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual Milwaukee M28 batteries, is the perfect fan for crews already running TNT or Genesis Rescue Tools powered by the M28 battery. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
1. Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design.
2. Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves.
3. Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
4. 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere.
5. Milwaukee M28 REDLITHIUM Batteries: Batteries provide up to 30 minutes of run time, depending on battery selection.
6. Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request.
7. Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard:Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback.