This tactical LED scene light is designed to increase the safety of both firefighters and emergency responders. With versatile mounting options—set, hang, strap, spike—and a removable, rechargeable battery, the Revel Scout transforms emergency scene lighting with operational ease. The Revel Scout scene light combines a spot and flood light pattern of 14,000 lumens in a 12 lb. package. Use this portable scene light to evenly illuminate both exterior scenes and interior spaces.
Fast, Flexible Deployment
Compact, lightweight and portable, the Revel Scout’s flexibility provides more options than most LED scene lights to help you accomplish various tasks, from preventing and extinguishing fires to saving lives and property. The Revel Scout portable scene light has a versatile design that allows for multiple placement options—set on a flat surface, hung over a door, strapped to a ladder or hung on any number of vertical surfaces with its integrated spike.
Light Where You Need It
Powered by a 28V removable, rechargeable battery, the Revel Scout emergency scene light is all you need to light both your exterior scene and interior work area. Easy to move or position, the Revel Scout’s combination of flood and spot-light optics increases your overall visibility when lighting exterior areas such as vehicles, structures, parking lots and overhead hazards. Continue your overhaul work inside homes, buildings, or other structures with this versatile, portable scene light.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Optional truck mounting bracket, storage case, and battery charger accessories
- Integrated strap included to secure to horizontal object, ladder rung, etc.
- On/off toggle switch to turn light on and off and adjust to 4 light levels
- Corrosion-free construction
- Zero deployment time
- Battery type — 28V LI-ION, Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg). Charge time: 1 hour
- Warranty — Light assembly: 6 Year, Battery and charger: 1 Year. Warranty valid only with Akron Brass supplied batteries and charger.
- Exterior scene illumination for fire ground attack
- Interior overhaul after fire extinguishment
- Fire service and scene investigation
- Vehicle accidents and EMS calls
- Firefighting - Structural
- Law Enforcement
- Rescue - EMS
- Rescue - Urban Search & Rescue
- Rescue - Vehicle Extrication
- Specialty Vehicles