A TRUE THREE-DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE WITH CURVED FINGER DESIGN AND INSET THUMB
- One-piece back shell made of ultra flexible 100% FR Para Aramid knit fleece
- Engineered with Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal liner on back of hand for superior thermal protection; Modacrylic on palm of hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration resistance and blood borne pathogen protection
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes for maximum finger dexterity
- Exclusive breathable adhesive used to secure the liner. Liner guaranteed not to pull out.
- One-piece palm cowhide suede leather stays soft when wet with low water absorption
- Wristlet Style: 4” Black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch and hang-up loop
Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured material and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.